|Registration is not required to download. However, it will allow you to vote, comment, and upload. Forgot your password?|
|File Listing: MASTERWORK DWARF FORTRESS|
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2013, 02:51:14 pm
First Created: Jan 02, 2012, 08:50:50 pm
Masterwork Dwarf Fortress
+100 optional Settings. Never play the same game twice.
Settings program. (GUI)
Includes stonesense, dfhack, dfFusion, stonesense and (patched) dwarf therapist.
- MORE FPS, NO CLUTTER.
- Fixes bugs and rebalances features. Weaker traps, harder farming, mining and smithing...
- Human and Elf diplomats. You can now order from caravans again...
- Trading is very important and a lot harder...
- More invaders will come. Forst Giants, Automatons, Warlocks, Orcs, Zombies...
- Adds unique stuff like guardian turrets, golems, decoys and landmines...
- Adds new weapons and armor. Guns, 2handed melee, dual wielding, throwing weapons...
- A lot of non-ingame stuff, like pre-genned worlds and embark profiles...
- A massive amount of new buildings and reactions.
- Religion, Castes, Spies and Mages.
- Gem warfare, use gems for weapons.
- 45 magic arrow types, 3 metal upgrades.
- Adds +75 buildings, +850 creatures, +150 plants, +120 trees,
+25 intruments, +85 toys, +85 food types, +75 weapons and armor,
+75 engravings, +250 pref-strings, +35 civs. All of these are optional.
- Reward system for people who explore the caverns, fight megabeasts and the HFS.
The best part ? 90% of the changes are optional. You can play however you want.
Forum thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98196.645
Full Changelog (on dropbox, too long for here)
|More From This Author|